Revision is an important part of preparing for SATs week.
Here are some tips for when you are revising or completing
- Choose a place to revise where you will not be distracted.
- Drink plenty of water. Water stops your brain dehydrating and will help you
concentrate for longer.
- Get plenty of sleep. If you are tired, you will never perform to the best of your ability.
- Take a short break every 20 minutes.
- If you get stuck on something, come back to it later or ask a teacher / parent to help.
- Reward yourself for working hard. It might be playing out, watching a favourite TV programme or having a biscuit.
- Study in short sessions, but often. Don't spend hours working away!
The Test Timetable for 2023
|Tuesday 9th May||English grammar, puntuation and spelling|| |
|Wednesady 10th May||English reading|| |
|Thursday 11th May||Mathematics arithmetic test; mathematics reasoning Paper 1|| |
|Friday 12th May||Mathematics reasoning Paper 2|| |
Here are some arithmetic questions for you to try at home.